Registration for 2018-2019 begins!
If you are new to the BCRE (Billerica Catholic Religious Education) program, click HERE for the program description.
We are pleased to open registration for this coming fall. Essentially, we are offering the same program as we did in the 2017-2018 year. However, we draw your attention to the following:
- We want to your family to participate in religious education. Please sign up as soon as you can, even if paying the registration fees will be a challenge. Please work with our Office Manager, Carol Wemmitt, to discuss your individual situation.
- We are adjusting the names of our grade-level groupings to further clarify our distinct programs:
- Young Disciples – Grades 1-2
- Explorers – Grades 3-4-5
- Navigators – Grades 6-7-8
- Confirmation – High School students preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation
- The Registration Form now further clarifies those students who are participating in preparation for First Reconciliation / First Eucharist and the Confirmation program.
We also encourage you to as sign up early, as our spaces will fill quickly.
Click HERE for this year’s Family Registration form.
If you are new to the program, or are adding a new student, please also click HERE for the New Student information, and include it with your Family Registration form.
To register, please fill out the forms and return them via US Postal Mail, or in person, with payment, to the Religious Education office at:
Billerica Catholic Religious Education
470R Boston Road
Billerica, MA 01821
In August, we will e-mail you with verified class session placements for your children. Registrations received after August 1 will receive notification in roughly two weeks. The registration deadline in order to attend the first class session is August 30. The final registration deadline is October 17.
Please take this opportunity to volunteer for our program so that we may place as many children as possible in classes. We are looking for:
Teachers (Young Disciples / Grades 1-2, Explorers / Grades 3-4-5)
Teacher Aides (Young Disciples / Grades 1-2, Explorers / Grades 3-4-5)
Navigators (Gr. 6-7-8) Small Group Leaders
High School Small Group Leaders (Confirmation)
Hall Monitors (All programs)